I am a Swansea University student looking for some feedback on a visualisation I have created for my data visualisation module. This visualisation shows a heatmap of the number of power plants that use the combination of primary and secondary fuel types.
Data Visualisation Type: Heatmap
Visual Mappings: CNT(name)
- Gas the most Primary fuel used in conjunction with a secondary fuel type.
- Oil is the most common secondary fuel type.
- Gas and oil are used in conjunction with one another more than any other fuel type.
Data is unaltered from original data set.
- Is the visualisation effective at displaying the most commonly used pairs of fuel.
- Are the colours used effective at showing differences in count?
- What do you learn from the visualisation?