Visual Design Type: Maps
Name of Tool: Tableau
Colour - type of fuel
Position on Map - location of the plant using that fuel type
- Which fuel types are most prevalent in China (the biggest market for power plants)
- The regions that best suit each fuel type. The windiest area, the areas where all the dams are
- Filter country to just China
- Use long/lat to map the plant’s locations
- Display the fuel type of each plant and uniquely colour each one
Does my design display information effectively?
Is my choice of colours best for this type of visualization?
How can this design be improved?